Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Strangers,


For those who know me, they know I haven’t been working around very nice people for about a year. I’m very proud and relived to say…. that a big weight has been lifted off my shoulders!!! I’ve realized that there are very bad angry people out there but there’s also so many, many, many nice people out there and that the support from my amazing friends and family I couldn’t get anywhere without them!!!

With the move date just around the corner I can’t say how much I’m going to miss my amazing RTC family I’m going to miss Lynn, Clay, and Ellise so much…. But I know this is what they would want for me.
Moving to Vegas is going to be one of the biggest steps in my career and I’m a little nervous and totally excited.

I was on the front of the newspaper today… the headline wrote
FUTURE SUPERSTARE OF MAGIC!!!


-K-

No comments: