Sunday, April 26, 2009



Strangers,

Besides being on the road all the time, and when I say all the time I mean it, from doing 8 shows a week to flying to corporate gigs and having meetings with people it’s been totally nuts! I’m writing this from the Louisville airport, where I’ll be flying to Atlanta and then into Daytona and then I’m home to do a show and then to Ohio for a week, so if you want to think about it, I’ll have 8 hours to rest and when I say rest I mean, answer emails, return calls, and send out contracts.

So that’s been happing with me lately!

Thanks for reading,
-K?





HOLY CRAP………HOW COULD I FORGET?

I’m moving to Las Vegas!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! May 27,09
I can’t say why I’m moving in case the contract doesn’t go thru, But I will say it’s Extremely BIG NEWS!!!!!!!! JUST THINK BLUE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-K?













No comments: